28 Nov 2010

Weather Updates

2010-12-02 14:00

Gaelscoil Philib Barún will remain closed tomorrow Friday, 3 December 2010 due to continuing bad weather. We hope to open on Monday next but please check for updates on this website and on your texts. Would parents prefer to have the school opened despite the weather or is it better to remain closed until there is a sufficient thaw? We welcome your views.

2010-12-01 17:36

Gaelscoil Philib Barún will be closed again tomorrow Thursday, 2 December 2010 due to the bad weather. The forecast does not augour well for Friday.

2010-12-01 10:13

Due to the deterioration in weather conditions in Tramore the school had to cancel its decision to open and announce at 7:22am that the school would be closed today (Wednesday, 1 December 2010). We would welcome feedback from the school community whether the school should open and ask people to walk to school or should we close until there is a full thaw.

2010-11-30 15:14

Gaelscoil Philib Barún will open tomorrow Wednesday, 1 December 2010 as usual. We ask that parents walk their children to school as access to and from the school parking area may be hazardous due to ice on the slope. We understand fully if people cannot send their children, however the school will open as usual.

2010-11-29 16:00

The school will remain closed again tomorrow (Tuesday, 30 November 2010) as the paths and roadway into the school are treacherous.

2010-11-28 17:39

The school will close tomorrow Monday, 29 November 2010 due to the inclement weather conditions. The decision to close was taken in consultation with the Chairperson of the Board of Management. A decision regarding Tuesday will be taken tomorrow afternoon.