Cuireadh an leathnach seo i gcartlann ar an hAoine, an 9ú lá Meitheamh 2017, mar chuid d’oscailt oifigiúil foirgneamh scoile nua ag Gaelscoil Philib Barún. Is cur síos ar aistear go dtí an lá sin an t-ábhar iniata agus coinneofar é anseo ar son cúiseanna staire.
This page was formally archived on Friday, 9 June 2017 to commemorate the official opening of the new school building at Gaelscoil Philib Barún. The content herein is reflective of the journey that lead to that day and is being retained here for historical purposes.
Gaelscoil Philib Barún have issued a number of official press releases as part of their campaign for a permanent school building. These are listed (in reverse chronological order) below:
- Gaelscoil to seek Planning Permission for 8 classroom school (12 September 2013)
- Gaelscoil Postal Protest (21 March 2012)
- 26 Miles for 26 Years (24 October 2011)
- Tramore needs your support for a better educational infrastructure (3 February 2011)
- Minister Gormley Supports Permanent Building Campaign (2 June 2009)
- New School Plans Unveiled by Mayor at Coast Guard Station Coast (22 May 2009)
- Gaelscoil Philib Barún Exhibition Opening at Tramore’s Coast Guard Station (8 May 2009)
- New School Design Exhibition at Coast Guard Station, Tramore (24 April 2009)
- New Gaelscoil will Embody Sustainable Design Principles (February 2009)