Back to School and Class Teachers
We are looking forward to meeting everybody again for the new school year and we can confirm that the school will reopen again on Monday, 30 August 2021 at 9:00am. The teachers and classes for the 2021-2022 school year are as follows:
- Junior Infants : M. Caren (Substitute teacher M. Aileen)
- Senior Infants : M. Ailin / M. Eibhlin (Jobsharing)
- 1st class : M. Cathy
- 2nd class: M. Orna (Substitute teacher M. Lauren)
- 3rd class : M. Méadhbh
- 4th class : M. Orla
- 5th class : M. Dara
- 6th class : M. Ben
Opening and closing times will once again be staggered as per Covid restrictions, as follows:
- Infants: 8:45am – 1:25pm
- 1st – 4th class: 8:55am – 2:35pm
- 5th – 6th class: 9:05am – 2:45pm
There will be a full day for everyone except Junior Infants, who will go home early (12:00pm) for the first two weeks. The postponed open day for Junior Infants will also take place in the school at 2pm on Thursday, 26 August 2021.
All other Covid restrictions and practices will remain the same as last year and we thank you for your support and understanding in this regard also.